Cura and I have been together since 2009. We want to thank all of you who followed the early days as well as those who popped back on occasion during the long hiatus. Training was done, the days passed, and we were settling into our life together.
Fast forward: Cura is slowing down and a new member of the family is in training. On top of that, we are all busy with our new calling . . . Running the Training Department for Paws and Stripes. Join us on our journey!

Sunday, August 8, 2010

FYI

Cura and I would like to welcome our newer followers.  We hope that you enjoy our journey as much as we are. 

This is just a short little post to let everyone know that the computer must go in for a checkup so regularly scheduled posts will be suspended for a time.  Hopefully, it will be a SHORT time!  I believe that it is something quite simple, but probably involves messing about with the registry -- something I avoid at all costs!  I have attempted all the fixes I am comfortable with and now it is time to pass the problem on to the professionals.  Wish me luck!

I hope to be back online soon!

No comments: